Programme Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for 360° Rewards programme
The redemption of "360° Rewards Points" [being points designated as such by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited ("the Bank")] will be subject to the terms and conditions set out below:
- Redemption is only applicable to Cardholders of Standard Chartered Credit Card, Standard Chartered Gold Card, Standard Chartered Titanium Credit Card, Standard Chartered Platinum Credit Card, Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit Card, Standard Chartered Priority Banking Credit Card, Standard Chartered Preferred Banking Credit Card, Standard Chartered Shop'n Gain Credit Card, Standard Chartered American Express® Card, Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card, SmarTone Smart Credit Card and ZIX Credit Card under 360° Rewards Points Scheme ("Qualified Card"). It is not applicable to Cardholders of MANHATTAN Credit Cards, ESPRIT Smart Credit Card, Corporate / Business Card, and Cards under Standard Chartered Cash Back Scheme. The Qualified Card are subject to be amended by the Bank from time to time with prior notice.
- One 360° Rewards Points will be awarded for such fixed amount of HK$ expenditure as shall be specified by the Bank from time to time. For this purpose, expenditure shall be the amount shown under "Purchases" (excluding cash advances, annual fees, finance charges, other charges and tax payment (to be announced by the Bank from time to time)) on each monthly Credit Card statement. Only 360° Rewards Points shown as available on the latest issued monthly credit card statement and Online 360° Rewards are redeemable.
- The maximum period for accumulation of 360° Rewards Points for Standard Chartered Credit Card, Standard Chartered Gold Card, Standard Chartered Titanium Credit Card, Standard Chartered Priority Banking Credit Card, Standard Chartered Preferred Banking Credit Card, Standard Chartered American Express® Card, Standard Chartered Shop'n Gain Credit Card and ESPRIT Smart Credit Card is 3 years. While for SmarTone Smart Credit Card and ZIX Credit Card, the maximum period is 1 year. The 360° Rewards Points expiry date will be subject to the date shown in the monthly statement. After this date all accumulated 360° Rewards Points will be cancelled from the Cardholder's Credit Card account(s) ("Account") without further notification. 360° Rewards Points of Standard Chartered Platinum Credit Card, Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit Card and Standard Chartered Shop'n Gain Platinum Credit Card have no expiry. The maximum period of accumulation is subject to announcement by the Bank from time to time.
- Any application for redemption of 360° Rewards Points ("Redemption") received after the relevant Cardholder's Account has been closed (voluntarily / involuntarily) shall not be valid and all accrued 360° Rewards Points on such Account will become void with effect from the date of such closure.
- The expiry date of 360° Rewards Points and Credit Card can be different. Any Redemption should be made under the conditions specified in points 3 and 4 above.
- 360° Rewards Points of each Qualified Card cannot be combined for redemption, except in Online 360° Rewards Redemption.
- 360° Rewards Points may only be redeemed for services/products (together "Products") specified as being available the 360° Rewards Catalogue and Online 360° Rewards. 360° Rewards Points may not be redeemed for cash. Provided that Cardholder has accumulated sufficient 360° Rewards Points and has sufficient credit limit available on his/her Account, there is no limit (same as set out below) to the number of Products that each Cardholder is entitled to redemption.
- The Bank's acceptance of Redemption will be subject to the relevant Account(s) being valid and in good standing and there having been no breach by the Cardholder (whether Principal or Supplementary) of any of his/her obligations under the applicable Credit Card Cardholder Agreement or Credit Card Terms (if applicable) with the Bank.
- In respect of Account which have both a Principal Cardholder and a Supplementary Cardholder, only the Principal Cardholder may redeem available 360° Rewards Points on that Account.
- Unless otherwise specified, for those Products where a monetary payment is also required to be made, a Redemption signed by the Cardholder will constitute the Bank's authority to debit his/her Account with the amount of the monetary payment. Other methods of payment will not be accepted.
- Unless otherwise specified, Products are valid until 31 Dec 2013. The Bank reserves the right to change the list of items and merchants available for redemption, both in 360° Rewards catalogue and Online 360° Rewards from time to time without notice. All Products are subject to availability and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Products are subject to the applicable terms and conditions of the respective merchant. For details, please refer to the individual offer and promotion.
- Once a Redemption has been processed by the Bank, it is irrevocable and may not be cancelled or altered. No free trial period will be provided in respect of any Products.
- Redemption will be fulfilled in the sequence in which they are received and accepted by the Bank. If a Cardholder does not have either a sufficient number of 360° Rewards Points or sufficient available credit limit to make any required monetary payment for the Redemption, the Redemption will be deemed cancelled.
- Cash vouchers or redemption letter will be sent to Cardholders within 2 weeks upon Redemption being accepted by the Bank.
- Redemption of mileage programme must be made in multiples of 1,000 miles and the minimum redemption level is 1,000 miles. Upon receipt of Redemption, the Bank will forward the relevant information to relevant mileage programme for processing. Miles will be credited into relevant mileage programme account within 4 to 6 weeks. In case of insufficient submitted information, the Redemption will be cancelled without notification. Terms and conditions of relevant mileage programme apply for mileage redemptions. For details, please visit www.asiamiles.com or www.krisflyer.com.
- A handling charge of HK$300 will be charged for each Redemption of mileage programme.
- All Vouchers offered to Cardholders will only be redeemable in accordance with the terms and conditions endorsed on them and will not be redeemable or exchangeable for cash in any circumstances.
- The Bank is not the supplier of any Product offered to Cardholders and will not accept contractual, torts or any other kind of liability in respect of any Products supplied by third party merchants. All representations and warranties relating to quality, design, specifications or otherwise set out in this 360° Rewards Catalogue in respect of such offers are made by the respective merchants. Accordingly, the Bank will not be responsible or liable for any death, injury, damage or loss suffered by any Cardholder or any third party or any of their property which is caused directly or indirectly by any of the Product provided to Cardholders. Products are not returnable unless the Product suffers from any manufacturing defect or is damaged upon delivery/collection. Please call Standard Chartered Credit Card 24-hour Customer Services Hotline at (852) 2886 4111 within 7 days of receipt to arrange for return/replacement if necessary. The Bank is not responsible for any loss or theft of redeemed gift vouchers or items.
- The Bank and respective Products' suppliers have made every effort to ensure all information in the catalogue is accurate, however the Bank accepts no responsibility for any error or omission contained therein. The Bank reserves the right to make the final decision if there is any inaccuracy or omission.
- To collect the redemption items in person at merchant outlets or the Redemption Centres, the Cardholder must present his/her current valid Standard Chartered Credit Card, HKID Card and the original redemption letter issued by the Bank, Cardholder may designate a person to collect the redemption item(s) on his/her behalf. The designated person must present his/her HKID Card, the original redemption letter issued by the Bank, the signed photocopies of both sides of the relevant Standard Chartered Credit Card and authorisation letter signed by Cardholder.
- Offer shall be terminated immediately upon closure of merchants.
- Fraud and abuse relating to the redemption may result in the forfeiture of accumulated 360° Rewards Points as well as the cancellation of a Cardholder's credit card(s).
Online 360° Rewards
- Cardholder must register online once with any one of Qualified Card(s) or online banking credential under the same Cardholder to view 360° Rewards Points balance of Qualified Card and to make online redemption. Registration is only applicable to Principal Cardholders of Qualified Card.
- Cardholder can combine 360° Rewards Points of all Qualified cards under the same Cardholder (including Principle Card and Supplementary Card) for redemption. The Bank will process the Redemption within 3 working days, and will deduct 360° Rewards Points based on expiry date, earlier-expired points will be deducted first.
- Cardholder can purchase 360° Rewards Points with Qualified Card when the combined 360° Rewards Points are insufficient to redeem selected Products, while the total 360° Rewards Points balance is not less than 50% of the required 360° Rewards Points. HK$0.008 per 360° Rewards Points (to be announced by the Bank from time to time) will be charged for the purchase.
- For those Products where a monetary payment is required to be made, a confirmation by the Cardholder will constitute the Bank's authority to debit his/her Account with the amount of the monetary payment. Other methods of payment will not be accepted.
- Cardholder cannot combine mileage, cash voucher and merchandise in the same Redemption. For each item, Cardholder can redeem in the maximum of 99 units in each Redemption.
- No notification letter will be delivered for rejected Redemption, yet Cardholder is required to check redemption status online after processing.
- Cardholder can transfer 360° Rewards Points to another Cardholder who hold Qualified Card, with below conditions:
- Cardholders must nominate at least one (and may nominate up to five) nominees with Qualified Card accounts before transferring any 360° Rewards Points. Cardholder can transfer 360° Rewards Points to Qualified Card accounts of nominees immediately after successfully completing the nomination.
- 360° Rewards Points under Supplementary Qualified Card accounts will accumulate under the Principal Card account and only the Principal Cardholder can authorize a Transfer. Transferred 360° Rewards Points will be credited to the Principal account of the nominee. Cardholder cannot combine 360° Rewards Points under multiple Qualified Card accounts for a single Transfer. 360° Rewards Points Transfers are not allowed between Qualified Card accounts held by the same Cardholder.
- The minimum transfer amount of 360° Rewards Points is 10,000 points per transfer. A minimum service fee of HK$20 will be charged for every 10,000 points transferred. 360° Rewards Points transferred in increments of less than 10,000 will also be subject to a service fee of HK$20. There is no maximum limit on the amount of 360° Rewards Points which can be transferred.
- By confirming the Transfer details and instructions to proceed, 360° Rewards Points will be transferred instantly online upon the successful payment of the required service fee through the designated Qualified Card account. Other methods of payment for the service fees will not be accepted.
- Transferred 360° Rewards Points will expire upon the latest 360° Rewards Points expiry date of the nominee's account.
- No notification letter will be delivered confirming the Transfer through Online 360° Rewards Redemption. The order status of a Transfer will only be available or printed online after processing.
Annual Fee Waiver
- Not applicable to Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Card, Standard Chartered American Express® Card and Standard Chartered JOS Visa Business Platinum Card. A Cardholder's entitlement to redeem 360° Rewards Points in exchange for a waiver by the Bank of half or all of the Cardholder's Card annual fee may be exercised irrespective of the number of Cards held. Cardholders are eligible to enjoy an annual fee waiver for each valid credit card held once a year. The equivalent cash amount of the fee waiver will be credited into Account and shown on the following monthly statement.
- Membership Discounts are only valid for selected products within the promotion period and are based on numbers of year that Cardholder had a Standard Chartered Credit Card (to be announced by the Bank from time to time). Years of holding a Standard Chartered Credit Card is calculated based on the first issue of Standard Chartered Credit Card which is shown as "Member Since" on the existing Credit Card. The month and day of issuance will not be taken into account.
- If the years of card held provided by cardholders is not matched with the Bank's record, the Bank will process the redemption request with the applicable membership discount according to the Bank's record.
The Bank reserves the right to vary or modify any of these terms and conditions. In case of disputes, the Bank's decision shall be final and binding.
If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.